Romek.RR
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 tygodnie później...
  • 4 tygodnie później...

Kibice uwielbiają jednych, producenci motocykli oraz inżynierowie innych

http://motosp.pl/mot...ecyzje-stonera/

http://www.sportride..._motogp_season/

We’re sure you must have been disappointed that you couldn’t persuade Stoner to change his mind and stay in MotoGP.

Nakamoto: Casey is a rider I really love. I couldn’t imagine anything better than racing with him. Sure, I wouldn’t say his personality is completely mature yet, but that’s not what we were wanting from him—we didn’t sign him because we wanted to be friends. What Casey is, is fast. Really fast. We were constantly shocked that the bikes we had made could go so fast when Casey was in the saddle. I said it before, but when Casey is confident and relaxed about his riding, there is nobody in MotoGP who can come close. After winning the Australian GP this year for the sixth consecutive time, his comment was just that he would have been even faster if he hadn’t still been suffering from an injured ankle. However fast he rides, he’s still always aiming to go faster. We held a farewell party for him on the Monday night after the Valencia GP. After the party was over, the two of us stayed on, chatting, and I found I couldn’t control my tears. I really felt so sad about him leaving MotoGP. The following day I was asked by a number of Casey’s friends what I said to him that night. When I asked why they wanted to know, they said that Casey, who had never wavered until then in his decision to retire, had said “maybe after all I should keep on racing…” Right from the first day Casey came to ride for Repsol Honda, pretty much every day he came up with something new that astonished us. I don’t know of any other rider that is such fun to work with. I hope he quickly recovers from his injury, and if he ever decides to come back he will find a warm welcome waiting. I told him that’s always on offer.

Edytowane przez Sikor

Sikor#44 Moto Training

https://www.facebook.com/Sikor44/

Bardzo ciekawy tekst.

When we had the multiple tire supplier system, it was possible to construct tires to exactly match each bike with each rider, and the tire could compensate for other factors. This meant that we had times when satellite team riders beat the factory riders, but that no longer applies under the sole supplier system—when things are good, they’re good for everyone; when they’re bad, everyone suffers the same. Under such equal conditions, you rarely get surprise results. With a single supplier, the factory teams are always very strong since they can apply their past experience, and this leaves little chance of winning for the non-factory riders and teams. For example, this season the podium was absolutely dominated by just three riders: Dani, Casey and Yamaha’s Jorge (Lorenzo). There was no real chance of any other rider winning a race. This is why, from a personal standpoint, I prefer multiple tire suppliers. It simply makes the races more exciting, and I think it is better for the whole Grand Prix world.

Z jednej strony Ezpeleta wprowadza CRT żeby obniżyć koszty uczestnictwa a z drugiej pakuje zespoły w koszty ograniczając wybór opon albo zmieniając ich konstrukcję w środku sezonu. A potem widzowie narzekają, że nudno, przynajmniej tu ;) Fragment o gorącej głowie Stonera też ciekawy.