Skocz do zawartości

Re: Workshops in Gdansk (and near) that Restrict bikes to "A2"

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello, i'm sorry for not typing in polish but my polish is so bad.

Anyways, A friend of mine is attending bike-school here in gdansk and hopefully is getting his A2 license this year.

We have to get him an A2 bike and we have some options and wounder, Where should we go to restrict it, and what could we expect it to cost

It doesn't matter if they just make it on paper or if they really restrict it, We are going to have it de-restricted immediately after it have the new power (35kw) on the paper so he might ride it.

Best regards

Jesper from Sweden (medical student in Gdansk)

Nice to see you again. I hope you know many roads around Gdańsk now, right? :)

hello :) well, didn't ride so much this year due to studies. but i went to hel(l) and back 2 twice and well, mainly adjacent to aleja grunwaldzka. but i'm fairly familiar with the roads now, the only thing is to ride in Gdynia, i'm not so familliar with those roads, but next season i have to go there during some dusk / night when there is lesser traffic so i get better to find my way there (importance for me since i travel to the ferry)

Must say:

the bike parts are very good priced here. i bought a new tyre and repacked my front shockabsorbers for: 350(tyre, mich. pilot pwr 2) and 400 for the changing + all parts for the chockabsorbers (this time, only the gaskets needed change).

that is something that costs maybe 2000-2500zl to do in sweden (tyre + work + shockabsorbers) but the expensive part in sweden is the work hours

hello :) well, didn't ride so much this year due to studies. but i went to hel(l) and back 2 twice and well, mainly adjacent to aleja grunwaldzka. but i'm fairly familiar with the roads now, the only thing is to ride in Gdynia, i'm not so familliar with those roads, but next season i have to go there during some dusk / night when there is lesser traffic so i get better to find my way there (importance for me since i travel to the ferry)

Must say:

the bike parts are very good priced here. i bought a new tyre and repacked my front shockabsorbers for: 350(tyre, mich. pilot pwr 2) and 400 for the changing + all parts for the chockabsorbers (this time, only the gaskets needed change).

that is something that costs maybe 2000-2500zl to do in sweden (tyre + work + shockabsorbers) but the expensive part in sweden is the work hours

For you this prices is low, but for those who work in Poland this prices is too high.

I think about polish people from working class.