Skocz do zawartości

Naciągacze!!!

cxpeky63
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam.

Temat trochę przydługawy ale nie chce pominąć żadnych szczegółów.

ZACZYNAM

Kilka tygodni temu na otomoto pojawiło się ogłoszenie:

Do sprzedania Fat Boy 2005 cena 4000Euro 16 000zl

I podany mail do sprzedawcy. Krótkie ogłosenie na nastepny dzień zniknęło.

Napisałem chłopowi:

Witam

Jestem zainteresowany kupnem fat boya.

Mam kilka pytań:

Czy jest w polsce? Po zdjeciach odnosze wrażenie że nie.

Gdzie jest zainteresowany.

Czy jest zarejestrowany jako harley-davidson czy np jako SAM

Gdzie i kiedy można go obejrzeć.

Proszę o wysłanie mi większej ilości zdjęć. wraz ze zdjęciem numeru vin.

I najlepiej filmikiem z pracującym motocyklem ze zbliżeniem na numer vin

Proszę o szybką odpowiedź

Dziękuję Adrian

Dear Sir ,

2005 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Softail

The bike is in excellent condition,no damage or no accident.It was kept only in garage .

The total price is 4000 EUR ( shipping included to your home address ).It has polish documents ,registration certificate and all papers in

Poland ! If you are interesed to buy the bike please contact me ( WRITE IN ENGLISH ) .

For translation use : http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=pl

Regards and i wait your e-mail ,

Hello Frank :)

I'm interested to buy yours Fat boy and I have better idea than mailing

this is my mobile number 0048-605-365-658

Call me please as soon as you read that message.

I can be in england/ireland even thursday or friday.

Thank You

@NIE ZADZWONIŁ@

Dear Sir ,

The bike is in has no technical damage at all, no scratches or damage, no hidden defects .

I bought the bike while I stayed in Poland.Now I stay in London / United Kingdom and the bike is here with

me.The bike has polish documents with polish registration .

It comes with all the documents you need to register it on your name.You will not have to pay additional taxes for this (the bike is registered in Poland and have polish documents)It's my personal bike.I've listed the bike under this price so I can sell it faster.

I have worked in Poland for the last 1 year and I've purchased the bike there.

I have decided that it's better to sell it because I don`t use it anymore , it `s a pity to keep such a bike and not to use it. Now I'm trying to sell it back in Poland and because i want to sell it fast i sell it for this good price .

I tried to sell the bike in UK, but nobody want`s to buy it with polish documents .

I will cover all the taxes for shipping ( the shipping is free to your home address ) .

If you want to buy the bike let me know your address so i can calculate the shipping taxes .

Regards and i wait your e-mail ,

@Wysłałem mu mój adres oraz po raz kolejny mój nr telefonu z prośbą o telefon. Nie zadzwonił. Poza tym mało wiarygodne wydawało mi się to że w UK nikt nie chciał kupić tego motoru. Polaków tam w cholere.@

Dear Sir ,

Thank you for information. About the delivery I just contacted the shipping company and they informed me it will

cost around 200.00 euro to deliver the motorcycle from London to you . I will handle the shipping, so this will be

free of charge for you. We will use a third party service, they will take care about shipping and payment. The

company web site is: www.rog-cargo.co.uk , I say to visit their web site and read the terms and condition and if

you agree let me know and send me your full name and address so we can start the deal .

Also send me your phone number .

Regards

@www.rog-cargo.co.uk Fajnie zrobiona stronka wszystko czytelne ale jeden mały szkopół, kiedy klikam w link wszystko cacy pięknie i ładnie ale kiedy np wpisuję w wyszukiwarkę nazwę firmy rog-cargo okazuje się żę firma strona nie istnieje@ KONTYNUOWAŁEM NADAL PROSZĄC O JEGO ADRES ABY MÓC ZOBACZYĆ MOTOCYKLNA WŁASNE OCZY, ORAZ O TELEFON PODANY PO RAZ 3CI LUB 4TY Z KOLEI ABY WRESZCIE ZADZWONIL@

Dear Sir ,

This is how it works :

1.The seller will open the transaction with ROG Cargo --> 2.The buyer has to make the payment to

ROG Cargo ( the seller will not receive any money until the buyer receive the bike ), the buyer must send to ROG Cargo the payment and ROG Cargo will put the money into a safe account from them --> 3.ROG Cargo will receive the confirmation

that the payment is done and will start the transaction immediately --> 4.ROG Cargo will

deliver the motorcycle to the buyer in 2 days and after that he has 5 days to test check it and the documents -->5. After that the buyer has tested the bike he will contact ROG Cargo to

tell them if he is satisfied or not with the motorcycle --> 6.ROG Cargo will release the money to the seller(in

case the buyer is satisfied with the motorcycle ) and in case the buyer is not satisfied with the bike he will get all his money back and the motorcycle will be taken by ROG Cargo back ( the seller pays the shipping back ) .

.I hope you understood how it works.The conclusion is that i will get the money after you receive and check the bike

....I hope you agree with me,because I think that it is the best way to protect both(seller and buyer). If so,please

provide me your full name and address so i can contact ROG Cargo and start the transaction.

Also send me your phone number .

Just email me back and let me know

Regards and i am waiting your e-mail

@Otrzymałem więcej zdjęć niż na otomoto ale żadne nie pokazywało tablic rej które miały być polskie :)

Poprosiłem go o zdjęcia właśnie tablic i numeru vin fat boya@

Dear Sir ,

I will take care of everything including the sale contract .

You will get it completed with the bike and you will have to sign it .

To start the deal send me your full name and address like that :

Name : .........................

Address : .......................

City : .....................

County : ........................

Postal Code : ..........................

Phone number : .......................

@Po raz kolejny wysłałem mu mój adres oraz telefon w takiej formie jakiej chciał. Poprosiłem także aby napisał umowę kupna sprzedaży na 40tys zł a nie na 4tys euro z wiadomych przyczyn ;p i po raz kolejny o adres domowy aby móc zobaczyć motor@

Dear Sir,

Ok in the sale contract is written the price of 40 000 PLN .

I sent you the bike !

This is the tracking number : 2FD54932A5.

You can check it here : www.rog-cargo.co.uk .

The bike is at ROG Cargo ready to send to you .I

paid all the taxes at ROG Cargo for shipping .You must receive a

confirmation from ROG Cargo.You will understand

how it works this transaction,they will send you all

the delivery and payment details in 3 e-mails ! You

won't have to pay anything when you will receive the

bike, there's no tax or customs.The total price you

have to pay is 4000 EUR .Send me an email once you

receive ROG Cargo's notifications so I know

everything worked OK.You have 24 hours after receiving

ROG Cargo notifications to complete the payment

request .

Please let me know if you understand all the

transaction details ?

Regards and i wait your e-mail

@no to mnie kolo zaskoczył :) wysłał mi motor którego na oczy nie widziałem i on pewnie też nie ;p@

Dear Sir,

You can complete the payment in EUR , PLN or GBP .

4000 EUR = 16131 PLN = 3348 GBP .

The payment has to be done through Western Union money transfer service with cash money .

In order to help you here you can found a Western

Union office from where you can make the payment.

Click here :

http://www.westernunion.com/info/agentLoca...?country=global

and put there your city or a city near you and the

postal code to find a Western Union location from

where you can complete the payment .

You have to go today at Western Union and make the

payment on this full name and address :

First Name : David

Last Name : Sager

Address : Harp Road 84

Postal Code : W7 1JF

City : London

After you make the payment to start the deal you have

to send these details of payment to ROG Cargo at

[email protected] :

1. 10 digit MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number ) :

2. Exact sender and receiver full name and address on

file from Western Union:

3. Your street address on file with Western Union:

4. City and country where you sent the money from:

5. Amount sent:

After ROG Cargo will receive these details then the deal will start .

When you will go to the postal office at Western Union if somebody from there will ask you to which person you send the money you can tell that you send money to a friend

from London .I tell you that because if you tell then that you buy something over Internet the taxes of sending money will be more expensive ....

Also you can take from the total amount the Western Union tax fee for sending the money .

I hope you understand what i want to told you .

After the payment is completed send me an e-mail to confirm me that everything is ok ?!

Regards and i wait your e-mail !

@oto konfirmacja tansakcji,,, Wyślij pieniądze przez western union i napisz że wysyłasz przyjacielowi hmmm ciekawe, co to za firma nie mająca własnego konta w banku ;p No i zadzwonił wreszcie do mnie :) Przez telefon jego angielski już nie był taki czytelny i akcent na pewno nie był brytyjski (pracowałem już kiedyś w UK z ludzmi narodowości rumuńskiej i właśnie taki akcent miał kolo.@

Dear Adrian Wasik,

ROG Cargo's preferred insurance service, is contacting you regarding Transaction ID : 2FD54932A5.

ROG Cargo's Payments Department will hold the Western Union transfer information until you receive and inspect the motorcycle.

Once your payment has been processed in our system, you, the buyer/insured part,Adrian Wasik are liable for 100% refund in case of fraud or misrepresented motorcycle.

The Insurer, our Seal Member, Haten Frank, has a deposit in an

ROG Cargo managed purchase protection and insurance account .

Should any problem occur, you, as the protected/insured part will be 100% refunded and we will further investigate afterwards.

ROG Cargo security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given involving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies.

Our constant priority is the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public.ROG Cargo always tries to fulfill it's customers needs.

Once we receive the payment confirmation, we will instruct the seller to start the shipping process. We will hold the payment details until you send us your confirmation that you are satisfied with the motorcycle you received. As soon as we receive your confirmation we will release the payment to the seller. The seller is NOT able to pick up the money without your confirmation that you received the motorcycle.

Sincerely,

ROG Cargo Transaction Department

@kolejna konfirmacja@

Here is the invoice for your motorcycle !

Dear Adrian Wasik,

The payment has to be done through Western Union money transfer service.

If you are not familiarized with the Western Union money transfer services please visit: www.westernunion.com. If you want to locate the nearest Western Union Office in your area please click here .You have to pay with cash at any Western Union Office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction ID : 2FD54932A5

Protection for ROG Cargo Buyers and Sellers

ROG Cargo Transaction Confirmed !

Current status: Payment pending

The following motorcycle is protected in this ROG Cargo transaction:

Motorcycle name: 2005 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Softail

Motorcycle price: 4 000 EURO/ Amount insured:

Shipping: Ready to ship / The price includes shipping and insurance fees.

Payment: Pending

Packaging: PACKAGED and INSPECTED by MotoShipper Services.

Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Softail

Package Shippment Details :

Manufacturer: Harley-Davidson

Model : Fat Boy Softail

Year : 2005

Fuel : Benzin

Km : 19 000 km

Color: Black

Perfect Condition,No damages,No scratches.

All papers : Valid

Through this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform you that the motorcycle has been left in our custody. The shipping fee was paid by the Seller.

IMPORTANT!!! The package is verified by ROG Cargo and it is in the ROG Cargo carrier custody. We will be able to ship the motorcycle after the payment is verified.Please allow us up to 24 hours to verify the transaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details

Buyer: Adrian Wasik

Subject: 2005 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Softail

Amount: 4 000 EURO

Down Payment: 0.00 Euro

Shipping: 0.00 Euro

Total: 4 000 EURO

Delivery Information

Address: Adrian Wasik

tutaj był mój adresik :)

Poland

ROG Cargo Agent Details

First Name: David

Last Name: Sager

Address: Harp Road 84

City: London

Postal code: W7 1JF

Important notice

The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances. ROG Cargo chose this payment method in order to speed up the transactions. ROG Cargo security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies . Our constant priority is for the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public.

ROG Cargo always tries to fulfill its customers needs.

How to make payment?

1. Locate the nearest Western Union Office

2. Make the payment with cash using the above ROG Cargo agent details

3. E-mail us the following details from the payment receipt:

- MTCN - 10 digits number from the payment receipt

- Sender Name and Address

- Receiver Name

- Amount

Once the payment was sent,email us at

[email protected] with the following information:

1. 10 digit MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number):

2. Exact sender and receiver name on file with Western Union:

3. Your street address on file with Western Union:

4. City and country where you sent the money from:

5. Amount sent:

Important notice

The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances.ROG Cargo chose this payment method in order to speed up the transaction.ROG Cargo Services security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies. Our constant priority is for the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public.ROG Cargo always tries to fulfill its customers needs.

Once we receive the payment confirmation, we will instruct the seller to start the shipping process. We will hold the payment after you send us your confirmation that you are satisfied with the motorcycle you received. As soon as we receive your confirmation we will release the payment to the seller.

Sincerely,

ROG Cargo Transaction Department

@Napisałem mu że grosza nie dam dopuki nie zobaczę motoru na oczy chyba się zdziwił ;p@

Dear Adrian ,

It is not my first deal with the shipping company .

Everyting is 100 % fast and secure .

I just talked with them and they told me that it is very import_ant that the deal to start today .

if not i will lose the money 200 EUR i gave to them and it will cost me everyday 200 EUR until the deal will start .

Please understand the situation and complete the payment so the deal can start .

For your security i send you a copy from my passport .

I assure you 100 % you will enjoy the bike and everything will be ok .

@Napisałem że Przylatuje jutro jak tylko da mi swój adres to zarezerwuje lot@

ok .

at what airport will you arrive ?

@ at WHAT airport you arrive?@ Brytyjczyk nie użyłby na CO lotnisku wylądujesz. I nie dał adresu niech się je...ie@

sorry but i had some problems yesterday .

an urgent problem appeared and right now i am in Belgium .

i will stay here 2-3 days to fix the problem and after i will be back in London

i will let you know

I ostatni mail od niego do mnie minął tydzień i się nie odzywa szkoda fajnie było :) chyba go polubiłem

A jakoś wcześniej wysłał mi kopię "swojego paszportu" Na paszporcie byl młody może 26letni kolo a ane z paszportu wskazywały że kolo ma 34lata i jest narodowości brytyjskiej.

Kilka maili przyszło jako spam i wogule fajne doświadcenie. Mnie czegoś nauczyło.

PODSUMOWANIE

Trzeba uważać i na pewno zobaczyć co się chce kupować.

Dobrze to było zorganizowane i ciekawe czy ktoś sie dał naciągnąć.

Mail do kolesia [email protected] że niby Haten Frank się zwie.

Składam ukłony tym co to przeczytali i pozdrawiam. :clap:

To chyba wszystko.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

There Are No Rules
XLH883 - XL883R - XL1200R - FXDL - KTM RC8 - XL1200X - FLHRSI&FXDBI

Witam.

Kilka tygodni temu na otomoto pojawiło się ogłoszenie:

Do sprzedania Fat Boy 2005 cena 4000Euro 16 000zl

I podany mail do sprzedawcy. Krótkie ogłosenie na nastepny dzień zniknęło.

Napisałem chłopowi:

Witam

Jestem zainteresowany kupnem fat boya.

Mam kilka pytań:

Czy jest w polsce? Po zdjeciach odnosze wrażenie że nie.

Gdzie jest zainteresowany.

Czy jest zarejestrowany jako harley-davidson czy np jako SAM

Gdzie i kiedy można go obejrzeć.

Proszę o wysłanie mi większej ilości zdjęć. wraz ze zdjęciem numeru vin.

I najlepiej filmikiem z pracującym motocyklem ze zbliżeniem na numer vin

Proszę o szybką odpowiedź

Dziękuję Adrian

I ostatni mail od niego do mnie minął tydzień i się nie odzywa szkoda fajnie było :) chyba go polubiłem

A jakoś wcześniej wysłał mi kopię "swojego paszportu" Na paszporcie byl młody może 26letni kolo a ane z paszportu wskazywały że kolo ma 34lata i jest narodowości brytyjskiej.

Kilka maili przyszło jako spam i wogule fajne doświadcenie. Mnie czegoś nauczyło.

PODSUMOWANIE

Trzeba uważać i na pewno zobaczyć co się chce kupować.

Dobrze to było zorganizowane i ciekawe czy ktoś sie dał naciągnąć.

Mail do kolesia [email protected] że niby Haten Frank się zwie.

Składam ukłony tym co to przeczytali i pozdrawiam. :clap:

To chyba wszystko.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Siemka

szkoda tylko , ze po angielsku, nie znam tego jezyka, i wlasnie z tego powodu kupuje tylko w salonie.. jestes pewny , ze maszyna nie jest "zgruzowana i polatana potem" masz gewerleistung garantie na 1rok. tzn. na wszystko oprocz zuzywajacych sie czesci itp. itd. ale rozumien .. jesli z kasa cienko to staramy sie chwytac wszystkiego co mozliwe... CHLOPAKI JA NIE CHANDLUJE MASZYNAMI ... ALE JESTEM W STANIE WAM POMOC- POPROSTU JESLI KTOS CHCE COS KUPIC ; PROSZE DO MNIE NA PRIV NAPISAC: MOGE SIE ROZEJRZEC,(podzwonic i popytac- w pracy mam wystarczajaco czasu i tak prawie caly czas siedze przy kompie) do Austri czy do Niemiec nie macie daleko , a i ja w Polsce potrzebuje czasami cos zalatwic ( a nie mam tu juz nikogo) ..

pozdro

AbiV

Edytowane przez AbiV

1. Jak bardzo trzeba byc naiwnym, aby polknac to ogloszenie jak mlody pelikan ?

2. eszcze bardziej naiwnym trzeby byc podajac nr. telefonu i liczyc na to, ze sprzedajacy do Ciebie zadzwoni.

:crossy:

Faktycznie, krótki ten post. :icon_mrgreen: Poszukaj w tym dziale tematu "wałek" tam jest to samo prawie tylko moto inne.

Ale jakbyś już kupił tego FatBoy`a to chętnie zamienię się z Tobą za moją Electrę i dopłacę 5k zł. :icon_mrgreen:

MotorcycleStorehouse Dealer.

Wszystko do Twojego amerykańskiego motocykla!

Kiedy umrę pochowajcie mnie twarzą do dołu aby cały świat mógł pocałować mnie w dupę.

1. Jak bardzo trzeba byc naiwnym, aby polknac to ogloszenie jak mlody pelikan ?

2. eszcze bardziej naiwnym trzeby byc podajac nr. telefonu i liczyc na to, ze sprzedajacy do Ciebie zadzwoni.

:crossy:

Przecież podał numer telefonu i sprzedający zadzwonił - HEEEELLLLOŁŁŁ

dokładnie, tak jak ks-rider napisał

przecież to ze stu kilometrów śmierdzi oszustwem, gdzie sens, gdzie logika? porywać się na takie coś...no i tym bardziej mnie dziwi postawa autora tematu, byłeś kiedyś w UK z tego co piszesz, pracowałeś z obcokrajowcami, nie nauczyłeś się niczego? oczy trzeba mieć szeroko otwarte, pozdr.

Autor tematu ostatecznie zaplacil za transport?

Tak czy inaczej, nie dalbym pensa za taki transport, w warunkach kiedy nawet nie moge obejrzec motocykla. W UK norma sa ogloszenia, kiedy ktos umieszcza super oferte, powiedzmy jednoletnia R1 w cenie okolo 3000funtow. Nie podaje numeru telefonu ani adresu, po odpowiedzi na ogloszenie systemem Gumtree dowiadujemy sie, ze motocykl jest gdzies tam daleko, ale po wplaceniu 3300 dostarcza motocykl :D

Autor tematu ostatecznie zaplacil za transport?

Tak czy inaczej, nie dalbym pensa za taki transport, w warunkach kiedy nawet nie moge obejrzec motocykla. W UK norma sa ogloszenia, kiedy ktos umieszcza super oferte, powiedzmy jednoletnia R1 w cenie okolo 3000funtow. Nie podaje numeru telefonu ani adresu, po odpowiedzi na ogloszenie systemem Gumtree dowiadujemy sie, ze motocykl jest gdzies tam daleko, ale po wplaceniu 3300 dostarcza motocykl :D

Nie zapłaciłem ani grosza nikomu wszystko miał pokryć kupujący, a od pewnego czasu po prostu sam nie wierzyłem już w nic byłem tylko ciekaw jak to się dalej potoczy, pisałem aby właśnie opisać to na forum i mieć pełną historię.

Poza tym rok temu kupiłem sportstera z 2005 roku za 2000Funtów wtedy stał po 4.20zl więc kosztował mnie 8.400 zl Więc jak sami widzicie okazje się zdażaja.

Do ks rider i reszty mądralińkich ;p

I trzeba mieć jaja żeby zapytać a nie od razu "to nie możliwe to na pewno jakas podpucha" A może jednak nie(jak zdażyło się rok wcześniej w moim przypadku). A jeżeli nawet tak to i tak nic nie tracisz jak masz łeb na karku.

Niemniej jednak dobrze że zdania są podzielone :)

Pozdro

Edytowane przez cxpeky63

There Are No Rules
XLH883 - XL883R - XL1200R - FXDL - KTM RC8 - XL1200X - FLHRSI&FXDBI

• 2 miesiące temu...

Witam!

W ciągu ostatnich dwóch tygodni pojawiły się na otomoto dwa ogłoszenia motocykli SUZUKI GSXR 600 K8 oraz YAMAHA R6 z 2007 roku.

Nie było by w tym nic dziwnego gdyby nie fakt ze oba motocykle wystawione były za astronomicznie niską cene około 10500zł. Oba motocykle oczywiście w stanie praktycznie idealnym.

Oto oba ogłoszenia, poniżej opisuję w jaki sposób sprzedający próbuje wyłudzić pieniądze...

http://otomoto.pl/suzuki-gsx-r-600-k8-M2472989.html

http://otomoto.pl/yamaha-r6-126-km-M2472963.html

Po skontaktowaniu się drogą mailową z rzekomym właścicielem mówi że aktualnie nie ma go w Polsce bo pracował tu tylko dwa miesiące i aktualnie pracuje w innym państwie. Miejsce przechowywania motocykla to warszawa, sprzęt zarejestrowany jest w Hiszpanii. Właściciel gwarantuje iż motocykl jest w stanie idealnym zgadza się nawet na sprawdzenie wszystkiego na policji i w serwisie. Następnie twierdzi iż kilkukrotnie chciał sprzedać motocykl ale kupujący to nie miał pieniędzy to nie dostał kredytu i w związku z tym prosi o zrobienie przekazu pieniężnego za pomocą np WESTERN UNION dla np członka rodziny albo przyjaciela oraz zeskanowanie mu potwierdzenia przekazu pieniężnego z numerem przekazu aby mógł sprawdzić czy faktycznie osoba zainteresowana zakupieniem motocykla ma pieniądze. Motocykla nie można zobaczyć przed zakupem ponieważ właściciela nie ma w Polsce a pracował tu za krótko i nie ma zaufanej osoby której mógłby powierzyć kluczyki i dokumenty motocykla.

Następnie zapewnia iż po sprawdzeniu pieniędzy on zakupuje bilet do polski i najpóźniej za dwa dni można dokonać całej transakcji zakupu.

Niestety do reszty transakcji nie dochodzi a nasze pieniądze przepadają wypłacone przez osobę jakąś osobę.

Uważajcie na takie i podobne ogłoszenia i nigdy pod żadnym względem nie dokonujcie takich i podobnych transakcji.

motocykle to nie wszystko liczy się pasja

Dziękujemy.To kolejne próby, które już kilkakrotnie zostały opisane na forum, jednakże ostrożności nigdy za wiele.

Jest już dość leciwy sposób jednak jak widać nadal pewnie ludzie się nabierają.

lewa noga: http://forum.motocyk...__1#entry782383
prawa noga: http://forum.motocyk...__fromsearch__1
...i tak wszyscy umrzemy...

Gnoje mysla ze w Polsce idioci mieszkaja i sna tare sprawdzone numery beda ludzi nabierac :banghead:

Nie tylko w Polsce,w całej Europie ten proceder istnieje,miałem podobny przykład w belgi,znalazłem bardzo tanio kawe 250 dla mojej żony,kolo pisał że już nie mieszka w belgi,ale kawa stoi w belgi bla bla bla,, i trza tylko pierw kase wplacić i nawet za darmo jakaś firma mi go dostarczy,,,,,,,,,