Skocz do zawartości

A small trip near Gdansk.

Jesper Nielsen Andersson
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hi there bikers! i'm pretty new at this forum and does not yet master the language Polish, therefore Google/Translate is the only way for me to translate what you write. Therefor i appreciate responds in English =)

I'm as the title says a'm attending to do a small trip by myself and explore the coast-line. and i was looking a bit on google maps for roads and targets for the small trip.

and i Find a place that looks to have very nice nature and so (atleast compare to the roads in gdansk-gdynia).

I'm not attending to ride fast, but at a decent speed, but i don't know what Quality i should expect from the roads.

My plan is:

From Gdansk To HEL (L) and back, it's a journey for about 100+100km.

Does anyone near Gdansk know anything about the roads there/ is it recommended or would you recommend me to not ride there.

post-69337-0-54553600-1368464267_thumb.png

Edytowane przez Jesper Nielsen Andersson

Consider going along the S6 route instead of riding through Gdańsk / Gdynia / Sopot (no traffic jams and better surface quality). Other roads are OK - maybe despite some speed cameras located on the way ;)

Consider going along the S6 route instead of riding through Gdańsk / Gdynia / Sopot (no traffic jams and better surface quality). Other roads are OK - maybe despite some speed cameras located on the way ;)

ah, i see. So the roads, well biking here in poland (eg throught gdansk-gdynia) isn't that slow i think, people let bikes pass quiet frequently (compare to sweden where all tries to be cops and tell others all wrong they do and block them from doing so, and yes, lane-splitting is what i'm talking about).

But let's say i chooise the "city" roads, will it be any worse after Gdynia in compare to the road gdansk-sopot-gdynia?

About Cameras, what happens if you are speeding with a bike againts em here? In sweden nothing happens Because they cannot Prove who was riding the bike (the fine never goes to owner, always to the one breaking the law).

Ty for answer!

Regards

Jesper

Sometimes the speed camera takes pictures of the back of a motorcycle :wink:

You have to go there, it's really nice place.

lewa noga: http://forum.motocyk...__1#entry782383
prawa noga: http://forum.motocyk...__fromsearch__1
...i tak wszyscy umrzemy...

About Cameras, what happens if you are speeding with a bike againts em here?...

Well, nothing happens because our nation have great respect for the law thus we obey speed limits. ;)

Well, then it sounds like an interesting place to go to. I will go there for sure.

BTW: i'm looking for some nice country roads to practice cornering, but i have hard to find any at all, and when i find, the road is so bad it's not worth going over 40km/h

If so, try this route: Chwaszczyno-Wejherowo-Krokowa-Karwia-Jastrzębia Góra-Władysławowo-Hel, My friend from Gdańsk, who's afraid to write in english, told me that You will get some nice views, nice corners and lack of traffic :D

If so, try this route: Chwaszczyno-Wejherowo-Krokowa-Karwia-Jastrzębia Góra-Władysławowo-Hel, My friend from Gdańsk, who's afraid to write in english, told me that You will get some nice views, nice corners and lack of traffic :D

Thanks, i will check that up on Google maps to get an idea of how to get there. and say thanks and hello to your Friend :cool:

... .. welcome to the Polish side ... As I live in the area offers you a route http://goo.gl/maps/RN9eY .This route runs partly through three cities and then move out over the winding path and well maintained roads where you can practice your skills in a motorcycle ... Of course you can add to this location is important and interesting for the Poles and the fall of the previous regime .. but it's only a matter of time and your expectations ... I think you will always find for some mini guide for your trip ...

Edytowane przez BMWolf

I took the S6, but before i went to Gdynia (just to check how to choose road) and i went kinda lost after gdynia, but i found some Really nice roads, i even think i got to rewa, but i'm not sure about that.

Well =) The roads to hel was nice, but hel itself wasn't that much to see, but now i've been there at least =)! i less or more stuck with my plan and went to Rumia/Reda/puck

Maybe i missed some important things in Hel? =) well i didn't stop, i just drove around most of the roads i could find and then i headed home again.

the road i most liked was the one with this view (to the left)

You have to go there, it's really nice place.

But the route is boring.

P.S. Jasper, You're toooooo fast :icon_mrgreen: it's never 90 km/h :icon_mrgreen:

:crossy:

But the route is boring.

P.S. Jasper, You're toooooo fast :icon_mrgreen: it's never 90 km/h :icon_mrgreen:

:crossy:

oh are you sure about the speed :rolleyes: i'm so sorry by all of my heart :wub: :laugh: . yeah i think there is better roads. While i was "lost" the evening before i went to hel i found some really nice roads, but i don't know where i was, but wow it was nice! maybe i should go out ride and get lost again to find some nice roads hehe