Skocz do zawartości

How to park your bike in Poland (the legal ways)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Sorry for writing this in english, but i'm new in your country and i would like to know how to park my bike, without getting a ticket for parking it in a wrong way.

Today i'm just parking my bike wherever i want (as long as i'm not making it hard for others to pass me). So far it has worked but i'm considering to do it the legal way so i don't get any fines if a parking guard don't want to let me park it where i park it.

Most important Question: Is it allowed to park the bike where you park your Bicycle (in sweden where i come from it's illegal and you get fines if you do that).

I live in Gdansk, so thanks for understanding of my chooise of language.

Best regards

Jesper N.A

SWE

Hi,

I think I saw your bike in front of the GUMED / MUG library today. I'm studying at PD.

You may park your bike anyway it is allowed (look at the signs), just remember to leave 1,5m on the pavement and also avoid riding on it :-)

You should push it. Once I got a ticket because of that.

Regards,

Marcin

Kickstarter musi być!

Hi,

I think I saw your bike in front of the GUMED / MUG library today. I'm studying at PD.

You may park your bike anyway it is allowed (look at the signs), just remember to leave 1,5m on the pavement and also avoid riding on it :-)

You should push it. Once I got a ticket because of that.

Regards,

Marcin

=) oh hey there "school mate"! That is correct, next to the R1 (my friends). The parking i did there (except we are passing some signs that say you may not pass this sign to get to it) is that a Legal way or a'm me and my friend illegal by parking there at the library?. since you are around here. for example parking at the bicycle parking spots outside Madison (if you know what i mean).

but okey Give all good space (1.5m or more), avoid to ride on it (same as sweden, thou you may never park on it). "Push it"? Please explane (im lissening)

Once I got on the pavement (directly from the street) and wanted to cross the pavement to park next to a building, but life is cruel, a police cunt came along and gave me a ticket for riding on the pavement. 100pln i think.

"Normally" you should turn off the engine, get off the bike and push it to the place where you want to leave it. But who does? :-D

Actually we all are in the EU and driving is similar - just follow the roadsigns and watch out for police when riding on the pavement.

I helped the R1 guy to fix his muffler because it had fallen off some time ago.

Peace,

Marcin

Kickstarter musi być!

Once I got on the pavement (directly from the street) and wanted to cross the pavement to park next to a building, but life is cruel, a police cunt came along and gave me a ticket for riding on the pavement. 100pln i think.

"Normally" you should turn off the engine, get off the bike and push it to the place where you want to leave it. But who does? :-D

Actually we all are in the EU and driving is similar - just follow the roadsigns and watch out for police when riding on the pavement.

I helped the R1 guy to fix his muffler because it had fallen off some time ago.

Peace,

Marcin

Indeed, who cares =) haha! 100zl is not that bad (it's some 500zl in sweden or something).

ah so you meet him! =)

Thanks alot for info

Jesper